January 8, 2011
|Image credit: BradFitzpatrick.com|
This humorous site is imploring all restaurants to "Please stop obscuring your food with horrible websites." I agree.
Here are a few of my favorite gems from NSARW:
- “Wow, how did you even create a 9MB PDF of a menu. That’s impressive. Congrats.” —A huge no one
- “I don’t want the restaurant’s title to appear right away. I want to watch it slowly write itself out … in cursive.” —Nobody
- “I log on more frequently since I know the menu is coming soon.” —Frickin’ Nobody
- “I like when the music blasts as soon as the site loads. It signals to everyone at work that I am going out to eat!” —No one I know.
- “I’m particularly partial to those restaurant websites where the background is dark (say, black), and so is the text (say, maroon)! It makes reading like a work-out for my eyes. Thanks for keeping my peepers strong, restaurant website!”
—No one under any circumstance at any time ever
- “Why would anyone want to skip this intro? I think I’ll watch it again.” —Zero people
- “It was like the restaurant was reading my goddamned mind when the website cleared up whether or not it was open for brunch on labor day last year.” —Not a soul
|ShareThis | Posted January 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM|
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.