May 4, 2011
Photo credit: Rita/Food.com
Lasagna Cupcakes (serves 8)> Mama Mia! Hundred-Layer Lasagne
favorite pasta sauce
1 lb hamburger meat
8 wonton wrappers
8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
3 oz parmesan cheese, grated (YES!)
4 oz ricotta cheese (half reserved for frosting if desired)
8 cherry tomatoes, for garnish
8 small basil leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To start the lasagnas: Cook hamburger meat, season to taste, drain.
- Reserve 8 tablespoons of Parmesan and 8 tablespoons of mozzarella — this will be the topping. The remaining cheese will be used in the lasagnas.
- Start assembling the lasagnas. Line each cupcake mold with a round wonton wrapper. Put a little Parmesan, a little mozzarella, and a little ricotta into each mold. Top with a little meat and a spoonful of sauce. Repeat layers of wonton wrappers, cheeses, meat and sauce, creating 6 layers in all, and ending with sauce. Sprinkle each lasagna with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake until the lasagnas are nicely browned, about 20 minutes. Serve warm garnished with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.(Thanks Food.com!)
> LAS-andwich: Introducing the Lasagna Sandwich
|ShareThis | Posted May 4, 2011 at 8:45 PM|
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.